Thursday 13 July 2017

Holo on holo

Seriously couldnt stop staring at this one! 
Holo base +holo stamping= gorgeous!


Base: Cupcake Polish Water you doing
Stamping polish: Color Club Eternal beauty
Stamping plate: Harunouta L010 #30341 (link)



Loved this plate from harounouta; its a sister brand of Born Pretty. This plate is very versatile has lots of designs and very useable with any combination of polish. I loved all the checked design here! it easily shows off the base polish as well as the stamped design. The plate is well etched and I didnt have any trouble picking up the design with their clear stamper. I could also very precisely place the stamping on my nails to make them look all uniform.

This plate retails for around $2.6 and they usually have lots of promotions going on so you can always keep a look out.

Hope you like the mani!


3 comments:

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.