Friday 11 September 2015

Triangle Story

I have a sudden inclination to all stamping plates geometrical


So this formed in my head and looked way cooler and easy to do. Especially after you see a bunch of vinyl videos and they make the whole thing look like a breeze. And then you feel like a pro yourself ..lol!

Yeah this mani got me to my knees! but lets skip the unpleasant part.
Base: Maybelline porcelain party
Highlights: ChG Go with the flow, ChG DJ blue my mind
Stamping plate: B.Loves plates Geometry is perfect
Nail Vinyls: TwinkledT (the cyclone variety)
Studs: from Forever 21 (gifted to me by my bro and sis-in-law)
All topped with HKgirl


4 comments:

  1. Love the shape and color combination!

    ReplyDelete

  2. martin kragh rysslandshistoria-Martin Kragh is a researcher at the Uppsala Centre for Russian and Eurasian Studies. He defended his PhD at the Stockholm School of Economics in 2009, and specializes in the economic and political history of Russia and the former USSR. Kragh has also done research on the history of economic thought, and has written a textbook (in Swedish) on the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute triangles! I love beauty nails design in its any interpretation. I always allow my nail technician to experiment with the nail design and perform whatever she likes on my nails!

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.