Friday 30 May 2014

Of half moons and striped French


There is still excitement abuzz about the newly launched maybelline polishes. I am eyeing quite a few other shades.
Meanwhile to entice us more Maybelline has sponsored a few contests to win some of the new polishes. And this is my entry to the contest hosted by http://www.newlove-makeup.com 

I have been thinking about trying something other than stamping. And I went through my stash of nail art stuff and picked a couple of things and ended up doing this. 


Base: maybelline colorshow blackout
Design: maybelline colorshow bold gold


I am totally in love with the mani. Simple. Chic. Completely wearable and classy.

Gonna try more of non stamping stuff when I have some time on my hands again. Surprisingly this didn't take much time to do either. 

Loving it!! Do you?



1 comment:

  1. very nice nail art...I like your blog..can you visit mine..so that we can follow each other
    http://www.leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.