Saturday 21 January 2012

Blue Zebra

Do you like animals?? I for one am certainly fond of animals..and I soo wanna get my own dog! But that doesnt seem like a possibility in the near future.. Nope :(
So while I scheme around trying to get hubby to agree..I would like to present you my own 
Fashionable Zebra.
The base is a new polish brand called Miss Claire. Its a Korean Brand..and these bottles look pretty similar to OPI. However they claim its a one stroke polish. That is why I bought 3 of these in the first place...thinking they'd stamp well. I did try this one..and it didnt seem to stamp well. It was a bit sheer..so maybe it'll work of darker colours. I am yet to experiment with them. 

Base: Miss Claire C11
Stamp: Konad M57
Stamping Colour: Konad black



I highlighted the ring finger with a few quick gold stripes using a striping brush. It really brought some attention to my nails that day.

Also a few friends had come over and offered their hands for a quick mani. These are their NOTDs:



Hope you enjoyed them. 
BTW: I am still open to suggestions for my next giveaway. Leave them in comments below.
I am still verifying the entries from my previous giveaway. Around 450 people with an average of 4 entries per person. I appreciate the patience. 

11 comments:

  1. Great job! Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woowiiee!! i love the 2nd one..u r awsome dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!, this is simply too good..and you did this free hand??. I'm speechless. *awe*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its cuteeee...I have a Miss Claire polish in silver bt it didn't stike me to use it for stamping...I have to check it like noww..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second wala design the most...looks really classy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the zebra print the last rose wala one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the bpink n black combo luks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.